GRE is a Graduate Record Examination, conducted by Educational testing service which is known as ETS. ETS has developed and administers GRE. It is a standardized computer based Test with multiple choice questions. GRE General Test is administered in two versions which are Computer-based Test, and Paper-based Test. However, GRE General Test through Paper-based Test is conducted at locations where Testing via the internet isn't available.GRE is the most widely accepted Graduate admission Test. Globally, GRE is accepted by graduate schools, Business schools, doctoral and law colleges (Most Law colleges accept GRE Test score report and also consider GRE test score report while offering scholarships to admitted students), it characteristics question types firmly review the kind of thinking applicants will do as well as skills required to succeed in today's demanding graduate school programs, business schools and law colleges et cetera. GRE is flexible designed for test takers which lets applicants to quickly skip questions in a section and move forward and backward to answer the questions they know firstly.
The GRE General Test intend to assess Test takers logical proficiency in analysing Verbal section, Quantitative section; effective articulation with coherent ideas, and relevant evidence in Analytical writing section. The subject of the GRE Test is based on the formal education which obtained during their school, and college level and real-life environment itself.
It provides prospects in admissibility for prospective graduates glancing at pursuing Master's degree, specialized masters in Business Management degree, MBA, Doctoral & LAW degree with suitable scholarships as well.
1) GRE General Test:
This Test assesses applicants' abilities in three test sections: Analytical Writing section , Verbal Reasoning section, and Quantitative Reasoning section.
Analytical Writing section:
- Initially, Analytical Writing section is comprised of multiple tasks; analysing an issue, and an argument.
- Applicants must outline and recognise the given tasks' general interests and particular instructions then constitute their respond with suitable reasons and examples obtained from their reading experience, observation, and academic studies.
- GRE Test assess applicants' proficiency to articulate the tasks precisely with well organised, flourished discussion, coherent ideas and analysis respond.
- Applicants must ensure not to present their own views on the prescribed tasks; respond to the provided instructions of the tasks with appropriate analysis from relevant evidences only.
- Applicants prior to the compose of their responses ensure to establish their analysis with coherent ideas, reasons, examples along with standardized English-language written skills and finally before submission review once again for any changes to be required in accomplished analysis.