Students from all over the world had been viewing United Kingdom as a top location with world’s best universities. Academic flexibility & variety of courses are major plus point for pursuing a course in United Kingdom.
Siddhartha Overseas assists students in every step of their journey to the United Kingdom admission process. We have phenomenal experience in this field, along with an authoritative service package that makes your ardent journey entirely stress-free. We also help you begin your education at the best possible university.
Most of the UK universities provide options for the students to begin with postgraduate studies.
Why Choose This Country?
- Image among people : UK has been providing quality education for centuries now with the world class universities it has in it’s major cities.
- Flexibility : A global student had the option of choosing among 40000+ courses in universities all over UK. Also, one can pursue courses in 20+branches.
- Work while studying : International students are allowed to work total number of hours 20 every week during term time. You are also allowed to work full time during the holidays.
- Shorter courses : Undergraduate degrees in the UK are of three to four years, and a master’s program is typically between one and two years, thus saving your education & living costs.
- Financial aid : Institutions in the UK offer a variety of scholarships, financial aid, grants and bursaries to international students.
- Research Opportunities : UK universities have decades of experience in working with international students and provide them with the incomparable learning experience and encouragement required to gain industry-ready skills.
- The best to learn English : In today’s world economy, employers want high-quality employees who have specific skill sets, including effective, critical, and creative thinking skills and excellent communication skills. Universities in the UK will provide you with ample opportunities to refine your specific skills and qualities that you need to succeed in your field. You can immerse yourself in and learn to live, work, and think in the English language.
The Education System In The UK
Choosing the UK as your study destination is a one-of-a-kind experience that offers high-quality education and academic excellence where you will get a chance to gain a lot of cultural experience and values. Their high-quality courses and devotion to education and performance will help you to excel in your area of expertise, making you ready for the right job and higher salary according to your skill set.
The UK has two types of universities, i.e. Traditional universities and Modern universities. UK universities have made it to the list of the top 10 universities in the world.
- University of Oxford
- University of Glasgow
- University of Cambridge
- Durham University
- Imperial College London
- University of Birmingham
- University of Nottingham
- University of Leeds
Students from different countries around the globe choose the UK due to its affordability and high standards of education. It takes less time to attain degrees in the UK than in other countries. Where other countries take at least four years for an undergraduate degree and two or three years for a postgraduate degree; in the UK only three years for an undergraduate degree, and one year for a postgraduate which cuts down your cost on education.
In the UK, the tuition fees vary according to the country you are in and the kind of course you have chosen and lastly, the college you have decided to study in.
In United Kingdom Education costs between £10,000 to £25,000 every academic year for Bachelor’s program and almost £30,000 every academic year for Master’s as well as Phd program. The UK has an institutionalized, National health care system (NHS), which will reduce your overall health care costs.
UK Tier 4 Student Visa
A UK Tier 4 Visa allows you to study and work in the United Kingdom.
- A Valid Passport with a validity of atleast 6 months beyond your period of stay.
- Documents that show financial stability.
- Reference number of the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS).
- Documents used for obtaining the CAS.
- Recent passport-sized color photographs.
- Screening for Tuberculosis, if required.
- Additional requirements of the university, if any.
- To stay in the UK you need to get job offer of £30,000 per annum in hand, later you need to switch from a Tier 4 Visa to a Tier 2 General Visa, which lasts up to five years.
- Your work experience as a Tier 2 General Visa may help you in attaining Permanent Residence Visa in Future.
- Recently, The UK government has started Post Study Visa(PSW) to allow students for a 2-year work visa after completion of Degree for global students.
- The comeback of this post-study work visa is a positive effort to allow students to glance for job opportunities in their respective field of study.
- Students started their studies in the UK for Undergraduation and Post Graduation courses in year 2020 are the first to experience this comeback.
- Also, students pursuing Ph.D. are allowed to stay up to 12 months after completing their degree.
Step-by-Step Guide To Depart To The UK
- Register with Siddhartha Overseas and get an appointment with a counselor.
- Choose a course of your interest.
- Shortlist a university that suits you
- Pay financial deposits.
- Receive Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from the university.
- Apply for Tier 4 visa.
- Attend our pre-travel sessions.